GAS REGULATORY SKID
Gas Regulatory Skid
Gas regulatory Skid (GRS) is used to reduce the natural gas pressure to make it suitable for use in boiler or gas engines. Another function is to measure and quantify the amount of natural gas used or sold.
Due to Joule-Thompson effect in natural gas expansion, the natural gas needs to be heated above its dew point pressure so that its pressure can be regulated. A heat exchanger is used to transfer heat from hot water to the cold natural gas.
Carpe has specialized shell and tube heat exchanger to heat the natural gas.
- Carpe GRS features are:-
- Skid mounted, shell-and-tube heat exchanger with hot water system
- Customised according to your need
- Thermal design analysis for better and easy understanding
- ASME Rated safety relief valves
- High quality stainless steel fittings
- Stainless Steel inlet filtration system
- Turbine flow meter
- Dual scale pressure gauges
- Easy to operate and low in maintenance