R & D
Research & Development
Path Towards Innovation & Research
CARPE has employed Highly Qualified Engineering & Technology work force under scientific assistance of FIIT- IIT -Delhi for Developing, Improving & Optimizing the Heat Exchangers through continues Technology Innovation.
CARPE is using CFD & FEA is as powerful analytical tool allowing solution to be develop for following industries problems :
- Thermal deficiency as a result of fluid misdistribution.
- Turbulent & Laminar fluid flow with Heat Transfer.
- Selection of optimum flow velocity to meet minimum projected fouling in the design.
- Mixing simulation of multiple fluid streams.
- Erosion & Vibration Problems
- Validating New Design.
We are continuously advancing our technologies to meet our customers’ requirements; we create solutions so that challenges on the horizon can be transformed into real opportunities.
We conduct regular Study, Design, Engineering, Analysis, R&D for
- Performance enhancement for ACC
- Process up-gradation
- Customized Heat Transfer Process Equipment’s
- Efficiency improvement
DESIGN CODES, STANDARDS AND SOFTWARE
Standards and Codes
- API 661, API 660, TEMA
- ASME SEC VIII Div I & Div II
- HTRI & HTFS for Thermal Design
- Auto CAD for Drafting
- Ansys Work Bench for FEA
- CFX for CFD
- Ceaser for Duct Analysis
- Stadd-pro for Structural Design
- PV-Elite for Pressure Vessels